One click. Images from every angle.
Up to 360°. Up to 3D
Shoot with dozens of cameras, capturing every possible angle.
Get all images in seconds.
Post them immediately on social networks.
Turn them into a 3D model.
Print them in 3D.
State of the art technology
We are engineers and we build technology. We designed our software and hardware to make sure our system was robust, efficient and state of the art.
Easy and flexible
Just click and shoot an image with dozens of cameras. You can change shutter time, aperture, exposure, ISO, all through a simple web interface [some options require device support]. Images are downloaded immediately from the cameras and processed, all within a few seconds. Then they are ready to be seen and shared in social networks.
- Control software runs on Windows and Linux
- Web based interface, control your videowall from any browser and device
- Use any Android device (5.0 or later)
- Get your images back in just a few seconds
- Use the pictures taken with photogrammetry 3D reconstruction software such as Autodesk Recap or Agisoft Photoscan.
- Use any number of cameras in any configuration
- Get media as GIF, MP4, OGV or the original JPEGs.
Requirements for Android
- Android 5.0 or newer
- Good quality camera
Requirements for PC
- Windows 64 bits version 7 or newer, or Linux Ubuntu 16.04 64 bits
- A fast processor (quadcore or better strongly suggested)
- 8GB RAM (suggested 16GB)
- Enough diskspace for images (about 50MB per shoot)
- High quality network (use enterprise grade routers and wifis)
Interested in building a system for rental? Contact us for special conditions. We provide technical support, consulting in how to build the mechanical parts and other help that you might need, as well as refer clients to you.
Try it for free with up to two cameras!
Server installersThis is the software with which you control the application
|windows||5.0.17 - 64 bits .exe||94mb - offline||
How to install on windows
|linux||5.0.17 - 64 bits .tar.bz2||101mb - offline||
How to install on linux
|raspberry||2.0.3 - 64 bits .zip||360mb - offline||
How to install on raspberry